2.02.2014

Abercrombie & Fitch Girl

It has been years since I've shopped at Abercrombie & Fitch. Decided to pop in for a look when I noticed they were having their winter sale. I was in search for the perfect pair of dark skinny jeans when I came across these forest green leggings. I've always loved this color and the extra bit of paneling detail make them even more interesting.
I have a small obsession with white knit sweaters. There is something so romantic and feminine about them. The subtle gold threading on this one gives it an extra glow. 

Thanks for reading! Hope everyone has a safe and fun Super Bowl Sunday!!

2 comments:

  1. these leggings are making me want to check out A&F again haha. love your outfit :)

    also, go seahawks tonight!

    www.xmerz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mer! Haha right?? I worked there in high school so I use to shop there all the time. Never thought I would start again :)

      Delete