2.27.2014

Small & Tall

I bought two pairs of heels this week that are very similar yet opposites. This first pair is from Zara which is my new favorite store. I haven't been able to stop myself from going since they've opened. I love that they have my size (5), granted I did have to order these off their website. They offer free shipping if you opt to pick it up in stores. I can already tell I will be wearing these a ton this spring. The chunky heels make them soo comfortable, while the gold cuffs add a little glamour and excitement. I imagine I'll be able to style them with a lot of casual outfits as well as formal!



 The second pair are a bit more dressy and are from Shoemint.com, a site co-created by Rachel Bilson (my favorite gal from The OC). I have been stalking the site for a while now, but it every time I found a pair of shoes I loved my size would already be sold out. Well luck was finally on my side when I came across these beauties. The best part was I got $40 off since it was my first purchase! 
Which pair do you prefer??


1 comment:

  1. gorgeous, I love both pairs! I love the block heel to dress up casual looks and I love the ankle straps on the the shoe mint heels :)

    hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete