2.09.2014

Currently Playing With...

I've been loving my red lippy so much I wanted to try another shade of it. I decided to go a little darker for a different look. It definitely changes the vibe of the outfit and brings out a tanner tone in my skin. What do you guys think? 
As I'm sure I've complained about before, it is extremely hard to find bracelets that fit my tiny wrists. Which is why I was so excited when I was able to score these two gems! The solid bangle is from Nordstrom BP ($10) and the cutout one is from Madewell ($28).
Dare You by MAC
Lily-White by MAC
So you know how those people at the make up counters always try to give you a makeover because they think it'll convince you to buy their products? Well I totally fell for it. Joel at the Mac store used this highlighter on my cheeks and I completely fell in love. It is just pigmented powder so you can use it for anything! You can mix it in with your lotion to give your skin an extra glow, use it as eye shadow or a highlighter for your brows and so on.
Excuse the messy shelf :) I have way too many books from college that I can't seem to let go of yet.


10 comments:

  1. You are so pretty girl! Great blog post.

    Bolly xoxo

    www.thaigirlinlondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos Mary, lippie looks great on you x
    Hanh | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem with bracelets! The red lippie looks beautiful on you!

    Jen
    witsicle - a personal style blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! I've discovered that Nordstrom BP bracelets fit consistently well and are fairly inexpensive :)

      Delete
  4. Love the lipstick! I actually really like the lipsticks by YSL too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! I do too, but can only splurge on them once in a while :)

      Delete