1.29.2014

Aztec Sequin Skirt

This little skirt is perfect for many occasions. I wore it here with a simple white blouse to a brunch last Sunday at Salty's in celebration of my boyfriend's birthday. If you are visiting Seattle or live here I would definitely recommend it. You get a gorgeous view of the city, quality food, and the best part is it's also a buffet! This was our second annual trip there for his birthday. Perhaps a new tradition?
Threw on these fun stockings to make the outfit appropriate the weather. Fingers crossed it will start to warm up in March.


Skirt - Express
Shirt - H&M
Coat - Banana Republic
Stockings - Batoko
Shoes - Clarks

Anyone recognize where this little box is from? :)

8 comments:

  1. obsessed with that skirt! wish the weather here was warm enough for just skirts and stockings haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! trust me I was freezing! Only stepped outside to take a few photos :)

      Delete
  2. I love your style, thank you so much for checking out my blog, I have followed yours xx

    www.thaigirlinlondon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! Following you too on bloglovin :)

      Delete
  3. gorgeous outfit and photos!! we love the skirt and tights!
    xoxo Vera & Rony
    http://wattwewear.com/

    ReplyDelete