2.07.2014

When it is Too Cold for Skirts Outside

I remember as a freshman in collage, my friends and I would freeze our butts off trekking to frat parties across campus in mini skirts and tank tops. We never brought our coats because coat checks did not exist. It was stupid but fun while it lasted. Nowadays I would much rather curl up at home in a comfy sweater and a movie on cold nights. However there are still those occasions when I'll have to drag myself out of the house on a fall or winter night. When that happens.. this is one of my go-to outfits. And of course I throw a coat on top. :)
The HRH Collection necklace is one of my favorites. Classy yet bold.

1 comment:

  1. loving this look! and totally know what you mean about curling up in a sweater on cold nights haha

    ReplyDelete