2.18.2014

My Go-To Winter Palette

The best part about winter is getting to layer furry coats, chunky scarves and cozy colors. Maroon has been a staple in my wardrobe this season. I love pairing it with my greys and blacks.
This "leather" hoodie was another great find at Zara. Hoods are a must living in Seattle! The shape & size of it is also very important and this one is just perfect. It saved me from all the rain and wind today!
I have been drooling over these lambswool scarves from ACNE Studios for a while. When it finally came in the mail I could hardly take it off! The material feels so luxurious and holds its shape very well. I am definitely buying the other colors next winter.
Jacket - Zara
Scarf - Acne Studios
Shirt & Pants - Top Shop

11 comments:

  1. cute outfit mary, love the colour combo x
    hanh | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Love the colours.

    www.littleblackpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know leather hoodies existed! I love this outfit!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Neither did I which is why I HAD to buy it ;)

      Delete
  4. love the way you do your makeup and would love to see a makeup tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors. And you make me want to check out Acne scarves now! There's nothing like a luxurious feeling scarf. :)

    PS. I second a makeup tutorial!

    Jen
    www.lifeunrefined.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the colors here, great outfit!
    xoxo Vera & Rony
    http://wattwewear.com/

    ReplyDelete