5.23.2015

WEEKEND BASICS


This outfit is EVERYTHING for weekend activities. I can wear it while running errands, grabbing lunch/drinks/HH, to the movies or just lounging around at home. 

Leggings + Loose Tank + Bralette = My Daytime PJs

Throwing a chic jacket on top pulls it all together and makes it brunch worthy. 


Everyone seriously needs a pair of birks.

I had been contemplating buying some for years, but was afraid they would look too chunky on my tiny feet. I finally decided to jump the gun since we're going to Europe this summer and there will be a lot of walking involved no doubt.

No regrets at all! I bought the model that has a narrower sole which fit perfectly. And don't they look so sporty chic??


What totally makes this outfit the ultimate comfort ensemble is this cute black bralette. It is the next best thing to walking around with no bra at all.




Jacket - Zara
Top - Joah Brown
Bralette - Urban Outfitters
Leggings - American Apparel
Shoes - Nordstrom




No comments:

Post a Comment