5.28.2015

#TBT

Throwback to when I had crazy long hair! Ok it's not THAT long, but it's long for me. These photos were taken last year in Puerto Vallarta. I like this outfit because I still own and wear every article of clothing in this photo. I can't say that about most of of my outfit posts from last year.. Which is why I am only investing in timeless pieces now for my capsule wardrobe.


It was one of our last nights there and we decided to splurge on a big fancy meal on the beach. Seriously one of the best meals and views ever! If you're in Puerto Vallarta, you've GOT to go to La Palapa. It won't disappoint. 





Top - Zara
Skort - Express
Sandals - Nordstrom Rack
Sunnies - Nordstrom (Ray-Ban)


2 comments:

  1. I love this! You look great :)

    -Vivian
    www.viviannkle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun! I've missed your outfit posts, that sunset is gorgeous!

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete