1.23.2014

Oversized Flannel and Booties

Flannel - Nasty Gal
Lately I've been really into oversized shirts. I don't know about you, but when it's cold out all I want to do is dress cozy. In the mornings I'll usually roll out of bed, throw on my black Zella leggings with a long shirt or sweater (to hid the bum), slip on some booties and head to the office. I use to try and shovel in some breakfast beforehand, but what would end up actually happening is a starving me until lunch. Now I just buy foods that I can take with me to work.
Lesson learned.
This flannel is definitely oversized and boyish. I made it more feminine by wearing it with a pop of red lipstick and booties with a heel.

Whoops, accidentally repped my University here :)
A little trick of mine is to put on my EOS lip balm before applying lipstick. Keeps my lips moisturized and helps the lipstick go on smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment