1.25.2014

Nautical Saturday

Oh boy I am in need of a haircut very soon.. Only when I'm looking at photos do I realize how long my hair is really getting! This blazer is one of my favorites from Ann Taylor. You can dress it up or down pretty easily. I wore it here with a long sleeve striped shirt and a chunky knit scarf. Don't let the sun in these photos fool you.. It was freezing out!   
Jacket and Scarf - Ann Taylor
Shirt - Express
Jean Leggings (old) - Nordstrom
Flats - Nordstrom Rack
Part of our yummy brunch this morning at Portage Bay where we spotted Seahawks player Michael Bennett!! I was very tempted to take a quick snapshot, but decided to spare my boyfriend the embarrassment. :)


3 comments:

  1. Great casual look! And I think your hair looks lovely long!

    Jen
    witsicle - a personal style blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look!! so pretty

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete