10.17.2013

Little Black (Work) Dress

Last weekend I had the pleasure of collaborating with the lovely Aiyana Yuki on a shoot!  She is extremely talented, professional and fun to work with. Check out more of her work on www.aiyanayuki.com

It was a gorgeous day out on the waterfront. This little black dress is staple for every office wardrobe. It is so versatile and easy to wear. You can dress it up or down pretty effortlessly. Now that the weather is getting colder, I like throw on some cozy tights to help transition it into an outfit for fall. 
Dress - H&M | Necklace - Express | Earrings - Nordstrom | Michael Kors Bag - Nordstrom Rack

I was not absolutely sure about this white cover up when I bought it, but now it is one of my favorite pieces! It is made out of a very light material and adds a little more fun to your outfit than a standard suit jacket. The black toe nude pumps are by Michael Kors. I wear a size 5 in women's shoes, which makes it really hard to shop for heels. This gives me the perfect excuse to make the purchase when I do actually find something I like that also fits. These were a no brainer! They were on sale at Marshalls and miraculously there was a pair in my size. You can definitely find some decent designer footwear there. Nordstrom Rack is another great place to shop for small sized shoes.
White Cover up & Michael Kors Pumps - Marshalls



No comments:

Post a Comment