6.10.2015

CROPPED


I love the shape of this crop top, however it showed a little too much mid-section for my taste. Next time I'll probably rock it with a high-wasted skirt instead, but I decided to post these anyways. After all fashion is about about trying something new and deciding if it's for you or not.


I feel the need to talk about these $15 sunnies that I've been wearing ALL THE TIME. I own a few pairs of designer sunglasses, but forgot to bring any on a trip to Houston last year. I also happened to forget my entire makeup bag.. GASP! Every girl's worst nightmare right?? Well I didn't want to drop a couple hundred dollars on sunglasses and new makeup so I headed to the local Target and that is where I bought these. 

I love them because they look chic and I don't have to worry about carrying a separate case around to protect them. They usually just get shoved in my over-sized bag somewhere - just one less thing to waste energy on. So I may seriously consider never buying designer sunnies again.. well never say never.. but I'll definitely think twice.


Also I am loving these earrings from RocksBox this month! For those of you who are not familiar with RocksBox, it is a jewelry subscription service. More about this in my next blog post! For now if you'd like to try it out for FREE, sign up with my code: maryqxoxo




Top: Urban Outfitters
Shorts: One Teaspoon
Booties: Clarks
Earrings: RocksBox 
(Use my code maryqxoxo to get a free month's worth of RocksBox!)

3 comments:

  1. MARY. THESE PICS ARE FIERY! <3 You look AMAZE, girl! Obsessed with the shape of this crop top, especially the top half. I've been looking into shapes like that but have been a little hesitant because it doesn't seem like a bra strap would stay covered, but I like that you found one that has nice, thick straps! These sunnies are A+! Great find, girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog through Kimmy! ^^
    I'm loving your style!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just discovered your blog through Kimmy! ^^
    I'm loving your style!! <3

    ReplyDelete