5.30.2014

LITTLE WHITE ROMPER

One of my favorite summer looks is wearing all white with tanned skin and gold accessories! 
Rompers have become my new little obsession. There are so many cute ones out this season! All you have to do is throw one on and worry about the shoes and accessories. A nice little way to cheat and still look fabulous on those lazy days! 
What makes this romper unique is the elegant open back with lace detailing. It is a great day-to-night piece to have in your closet. The material is very light and airy - perfect for any tropical getaway!
The colors around the hotel grounds were so gorgeous in Puerto Vallarta. It was impossible to pick a bad spot to shoot at!


Romper - H&M
Headband - Nordstrom
Sandals - Nordstrom Rack
Watch - Michael Kors
I bet some of you have noticed I occasionally have a random hair tie around my wrist. I usually never leave the house without one! :) 

Cheers and have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love all your outfits! The location is beautiful, it really makes me miss the tropical setting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your blog -- so stylish and fun! You should check out our store located in Magnolia Village, called The Brik Boutique. We're a men's and women's apparel & accessories store, with brands like Tart Collection, Michael Stars, Heather, and AG Denim to name a few. We'd love to see you the boutique sometime! Happy blogging! :)
    http://www.shopthebrik.com

    ReplyDelete