10.10.2015

GOODBYE SUNSHINE, HELLO LOVELY FALL

Fall is in full swing here in Seattle and I couldn't be more excited. Having had a rather eventful summer, I am ready to slow down and settle back into a routine. And there is no better place to start than on this sleepy little island a few hours north o f Seattle. This weekend I am visiting the boyfriend's parents on Lummi Island and it couldn't have come at a better time. Something about this place re-energizes me and gets my creative juices flowing. There is so much silence. Real silence; the kind that allows you to hear your thoughts. The hustle and bustle of the city is my drug and silence is nature's detox for my mind and soul. 
This summer I began my journey as a minimalist and started building my first capsule wardrobe. You can read more about it in this post. Now that summer is over, I've started unpacking my warm weather clothing from storage and out came this oversized flannel. I've remixed it here with a white tank transitioned from my summer wardrobe and jeans & booties purchased for my fall capsule. You can also see how I stylized this flannel almost 2 years ago here! Yay for recycling staple pieces!




Flannel - Nasty Gal (similar here)
Tank - Zara
Jeans - Topshop
Booties - Nordstrom Rack

Hope you lovelies are having an rejuvenating and relaxing weekend! xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment