3.19.2014

Sweats & Sneaks

Life has been busy this week. Sometimes I get so caught up in the stress I forget that things really are not as complicated as they seem. I'm sure everyone has had those days where you feel like there are a million things to think about and a million things you need to be doing all at once. When this happens, I always bring myself back to one of my favorite quotes (which hangs on the wall right next to my bed):
I signed up for hot yoga again today and am very excited! I started practicing as a form of exercise when I was abroad in Bangkok. At that time I was going nearly 5 days a week for four months. It became a lifestyle and way of being that helped connect my mind, body and soul. With how much is going on around us daily, it is important to empty those pestering thoughts and focus on connecting with your body at some point during the day/week.
Thanks for reading and hope everyone had a great hump day! Only two more days until the weekend is here :)

Jacket & Pants - Zara
Shirt - Forever 21
Sneakers - Ash

7 comments:

  1. I love this look Mary, I have a similar pair of sneakers from Zara that I wear to death!

    I agree with you with that quote, did you get it from Etsy?

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! I didn't think wedges sneakers would be my thing, but they're so cute! The poster is from holstee.com :)

      Delete
  2. love it all, just got hipped to Zara!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Ever since the store opened up in Seattle, I haven't been able to stop going!

      Delete
  3. Love this outfit! Those are some great pants.

    x
    Mindy

    www.kindofluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mindy! So excited that I can wear sweats and still be fashionable now :)

      Delete