11.25.2013

Holiday Wishlist

Just thought it would be fun to share with everyone a few things I have been drooling over this holiday season! I started my Christmas shopping early this year! :) Last year I waited til the very last minute and ended up spending a lot more money than I anticipated. A majority of my shopping has been done online. Where is everyone else doing their shopping??


LOVE LOVE LOVE the shape of this bag and the gold details. My other MK bag has also been holding up very well despite having been dragged to work with me every day!
Selma Studded Satchel | Michael Kors
Basically every girls' dream to own one of these.
Kitchenaid Stand Mixer
Huge fan of this lovely taupe color right now.
Fur Jacket | Zara
Such a statement piece!
Camille | Michael Kors
I adore her jewelry and am dying to try her new clothing line!
HRH Collection Tanks
Gorgeous Maroon and perfect for the holidays!
Black Cherry | Marc Jacobs
I've wanted one of these forever! It would be so cute layered on top of a flannel button up.
Northface 'Nuptse' Vest

No comments:

Post a Comment